Tuesday 13 October 2015

The Great Netrunner Alt Art Debate 2015 | Results!

After a slight delay I have the results on the 2015 Alt Art survey!
I'm okay with this being first
Pop up really should be in this slot

The results are...
Scorched Earth 9.09
Femme Fatale 9.24
Noise 9.75
Kate 'Mac' McCaffrey 10.1
Swordman 10.3
Datasucker 10.64
Plascrete Carapace 11.42
Melange Mining Corp 11.6
Jinteki: Personal Evolution 11.88
NAPD Contract 12.09
Private Security Force 12.23
Wyldside 12.96
Eli 1.0 13.1
Lotus Field 13.27
NBN: Making News 13.3
Kati Jones 14.21
Aesop's Pawnshop 14.31
Gordian Blade 15.5
Chaos Theory 16.04
Corporate Troubleshooter 16.62
Gabriel Santiago 17.71
Ken "Express" Tenma 18.13
Crypsis 19.25
Weyland: Building a Better World 19.28
Haas-Bioroid: Engineering the Future 20.13
Reina Roja 20.54
Popup Window 21.09
Adonis Campaign 22.23
Here is the data if you wanna play around with it yourself.

It's disappointing not to have Melange at number one but there's no accounting for taste.

Thanks for voting everyone!

12 comments:

  1. May Alt Art Adonis's idiotic, ever-vacant expression forever rest in last place. Amen.

    The majesty that is Emilio's MMC really should have been higher, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did the napd alternate art come out? I've never seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. after learning rush my paper writing service skills the quality of my papers have impressed my tutors compared before I learnt this technique I used to experiences in writing my essays

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to say that is one of the top notch posts that i've perused in all my existence. the whole thing right here is certainly remarkable. I couldn't have requested a highly improved put up than this. . i am capable of bookmark write me an assignment your internet web site and advocate to all my pals

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to say that is one of the top notch posts that i've perused in all my existence. the whole thing right here is certainly remarkable. I couldn't have help with assignment writing requested a highly improved put up than this. . i am capable of bookmark your internet web site and advocate to all my pals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Business conditions these days face a huge load of troubles and competition. To beat these impediments a fitting effort pack is an all around need. The improvement of any affiliation requires huge theory to be made in refreshing arrangements draws near.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strategies masterminding in India joins various parts, for instance, e-learning plans, online courses, and reenactments that grant the business experts to be more dexterous. It exhorts individuals the best way to deal with impact customers and direct their vision. Here are some additional inspirations to have a decent game-plans organizing answer for your business to prosper:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not in any way like the new business in The Intern film, various gigantic associations today use staffing workplaces to find opportunities for top regulatory circumstances in their associations. Why do these associations use staffing workplaces rather than winding up by opening position openings?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in the blog writing.All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers.Here the author is giving essay writing help good thoughts and suggestions to each and every readers through this article.Quality of the content is the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really decent site post. Not very numerous individuals would really, the way you simply did. I am truly inspired that there is such a great amount of data about this subject have been revealed and you've put forth a valiant effort, with so much class. On the off chance that needed to know more wordpress services about green smoke surveys, than by all methods come in and check our stuff.

    ReplyDelete